Thursday, October 12, 2006

Winter's Approach


I woke up this morning with the cold toes blues. Brisk fall weather is surely here and blustery cold winter weather just around the corner.(better than being in the corner-that means you did something bad). I love to decorate for the seasons, now I've got out my (fake) fall leaves and pumpkiny stuff and all the apple spice candles and plug-ins --all that good stuff. I even got industrious and bought the ingredients to make a pumpkin pie, instead of buying one this year. Do you even begin to realize how expensive spices are? You would think that the little Brazilian man had to hop on alligator heads and dodge Blackbeard to get them here to us lazy Americans who could have just GROWN them. (price of gas included)

I'm also in the process of helping to get the Fall Fun Day together, and it's making my hair a little gray. But I think everyone will have a good time. Besides those of you who WANTED A REFUND. We have something special planned for you, like a beheading or earthworm eating contest (with you being the only contestant) or something. :) (Joke. Bro. J.)

Well I gotta go-
busy, busy, busy...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter