Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Sad, SAD Story (boo hoo)


Some friends of ours* had a little crab named Coral. Coral went AWOL and the whole family was frantic with worry. After several calls to the CIA, IRS, FBI and other Fortune 500 companies, a massive manhunt ensued. It all ended when the youngest member** of the household announced " Coral had to go pee-pee, so I flushed him down the toilet." What a tradgedy! HA! HA!

Excuse me while I blow my nose and wipe away a stray tear...


*The Gullion family
**Wyatt






Bit O'Wisdom for the Day:
When someone offers to pay you now or later, choose now.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

I really enjoyed that story too.

"Coral had to go potty"
ha ha ha

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my!! Thank you SO much for the laugh!! Am wiping tears from my cheeks. Poor crab...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter