Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Good Friends, Good Times



Some really sweet people I know decided in a secret meeting in the dead of the night with mysterious sanctimony, oh wait that's a song, isn't it?(sounded good anyways)-well, they decided at some point to have me a "surprise" party. They succeeded at the party part, the surprise part, well, let's just all remember the scripture about "what is said in secret will be shouted from the rooftops". Anyways, they went through a whole lot of trouble and I am thankful for a beautiful party! Poor Sylvia dismantled her house (left Jeff and the kids only a couch and a few measly crumbs of bread) and moved in with Frances temporarily to decorate and scheme about food. Tammy spent the better part of a week making chicken puffs and putting out fires that seriously threatened the northern section of Westpoint. Others made food and chose the most awesome napkins EVER (Yay Christy!) and made up extremely terrible songs about me that have probably scarred me for life. (Thanks Vern Jr. and (gasp) my own Husband.) It really was alot of fun for me, oh and did I mention Frances made a reeeal sclumptious coconut cake? Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Good! Mike acting normal..

4 Comments:

At 3:04 PM , Blogger bonnie said...

suprise!!! that was so much fun. i am so glad i got to be a part of it. looking forward to more b-days.

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Denna said...

Sorry we missed it. Kevin had to work and I did not want to come by myself.I am glad you had a great time.
Welcome to the blogging world. I think you will like it. So I got you started?? That is funny.

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Happy belated Birthday Jaylene!
Wow, it makes me feel so old.
Nice to have such sweet friends! What a pretty dining layout!

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

WOW! It's all I can think of to say.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter