Sunday, August 06, 2006

Newbie Blogger

Hi, This is Jaylene Hanners or Newbie Blogger- Whichever you prefer! I thought I would see if I could get into this wholeheartedly (did I really use a 14 letter word?) like some of ya'll guys. Well, I turned the big three-oh today so I wanted to do something reeeally wild and life-changing, so this is it....I picked the name Rainbow's End because, as I'm sure you know, there is supposed to be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow AND I feel that I'm at my life's rainbow's end, if your following me here. My life is better than it's ever been, all because of God and how he has changed me and blessed my life GREATLY! I have a great family and wonderful friends and life in general is more than I could have ever hoped for!

I had a little luau party for some of the girls. They really had a good time. Although I listened to "Authentic Luau Music" for about 6 hours straight, so I think I could live without hearing a steel guitar again for say, oh, the rest of my life!


5 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Blogger bonnie said...

That looks really fun!! heard some adout it at your party!!!

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

JALENE!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're here!
WOW!
This is so cool!

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

Welcome to blogger world Jaylene! Looks like the girls had fun at your party! Nice spread there!

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

COOL BEANS! Happy Belated Birthday, Friend. Glad to see that I can now have a more reliable (than me trying to remember to call you) way to keep in touch with you!

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Cassia said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! neat little blog you have here...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter