Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What did I say?


I just had to tell this-Names have been left out to protect the computer illiterate...

I responded to a earnest plea for help to fire up my trusty internet and find someone a cabin to stay in for their trip to TN. We looked at several cabins and found one that looked suitable. If you know anything about cabins up there, they all have cutesy little names such as snookums hideaway, shoogie woogie and so forth. This person decided after looking at all the little thumbnails of the cabin that this was the PERFECT one, so we proceeded to write down all the info she needed to contact the lady about it. I was feeding this person the info from the screen and we were almost done when she asked,"Now the name of the cabin-it was Mouse Over Thumbnail, right? :D

After I picked myself up off the floor, I explained to her what I was laughing about...

6 Comments:

At 7:40 PM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

ohhhh my. ;-))

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

Too weird

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

For anybody else who doesn't get it, right above the pictures of the cabin it said mouse over thumbnail for a larger picture...

 
At 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a stupendous name for a cabin!

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger tesiamaria said...

Oh wow.

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Omaloriann said...

poor thing........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter