Monday, August 18, 2008

For Reber

I have been inspired this morning. Read it and weep! Poetry of such caliber you may never set eyes upon again. (you hope)

Ahem....

I know a dear sweet lady
her name is Reber Lou
I think she is awesome
I know that you do too!

Sweeter than the honey
that grows upon the tree
and she smells just like a flower
SO much better than me!

Smarter than a june bug
as popular as Barack
as generous as a lollipop
with a stripe upon it's back

More beautiful than the sunset
that sits upon the lake
as gentle as a possum
and GREAT AS COCONUT CAKE!!

Yes, such talent, I know. Just to let everyone know that Reber is the BEST and has never truly teased me about my weight as I was teasing her about in my post before. When she and I are together we spend most of our time funnin' each other. Just sayin'.

4 Comments:

At 7:34 AM , Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

yeah, She is pretty great :)

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger reber said...

Awww....too bad I don't believe a word of it.

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger Kebrina said...

realy?? :)

 
At 5:58 AM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

LOL That was great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter