Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sad Blogging Habits






I have been a terrible blogger here lately, and I could give a million or at least 7 reasons why, but I'll spare everyone. Mostly I've been busy doing things. Not to mention it seems I have absolutely nothing to say. But since it's getting warm outside I guess I'll be doing more so I can say more. Here's a few pics of our fishing day with Mike. I am not a fisherman, I am a catcherman. This means that if fish are not fighting over who will bite my "minner" first, then I am done for the day. At least until I see someone else have some luck, then I might try again. This fishing trip I spent the first 3 hours with only my nose poking out of a quilt. When it finally warmed up, I fished about 3 minutes, and with no bites I started a book--45 minutes later I finished a book, then took a nap, saw a bald eagle and lots of wood ducks and caught one fish. Mike did let me drive the boat around, which I did full throttle yard-saling style. It was a good day and Mike was happy with me for going with him.

5 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

Fun! good pics!

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

Those pictures are neat.
-Ashley

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

Yeah, sounds like fun. I think the very next Saturday after it warms up a bit more we will go tackle the land of fish again.

A couple weeks ago we took the kids and it was FUN! Jef spent the first hour and a half (probably) baiting and re-baiting hooks...and tying hooks and so forth, while I sat with Rachie in the sun and cast for brad until he got the hang on it.

He and Sam are really good at it.

I have some video of Jef's catch-of-the-day. I think you got him beat with yours. LOL

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

Got the hang OF it.

I HATE typos. LOL ;-)

Hiyah Jaylene....*waving*

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Poppi's Window... said...

YESSSSS!!!! An update.. and I am glad ya'll had a good time. Sharon is trying to go with me more and she is learning to bass fish. It sure makes it more fun when somebody is with ya. She actually wants to go more than I can get away or find time for.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter